http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Add to Technorati Favorites Presidential Politics for America: Christie is Official; PPFA Announces July Plans

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Christie is Official; PPFA Announces July Plans

As expected, today New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination. As anyone who follows my odds on the left sidebar knows, I like his chances a lot more than the oddsmakers and most pundits.  I slot his rotundity at 7:1 for the nomination and 12:1 for the presidency. Why? You'll find out soon, because . . .

For the month of July, I'll be doing "candidate profiles" on the 16 Republicans running for president.  I'll follow them with the handful of Democrats in August, but I want to make sure to get the GOP done before their much anticipated FoxNews debate on August 6. I'll introduce the series tomorrow, July 1, then get to the candidates in short order. I hope to see you there, but I probably won't, because this blog gets like zero readers.

No comments:

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans