http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Add to Technorati Favorites Presidential Politics for America: PPFA Suspended

Saturday, April 07, 2012

PPFA Suspended

Readership has plummeted as the Republican Primary has cooled.  There comes a point where one no longer has interest in talking to an empty room.  Moreover, I can't think of anything interesting to say anymore, and I certainly never found a way to discuss boring things in an interesting way.  (Granted, whether I ever had anything interesting to say in the first place is itself a matter of debate.)  Therefore, using the language of campaigns, Presidential Politics for America is suspended.

I do hope to continue to my weekly Monday column for Construction Lit Mag, though I recommend the website's superior writers if you want more engaging, consistent election updates.  Thanks for reading.

-IC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to see the suspension of this blog, which was clearly best in its class throughout the buffoonery of the early primaries. I hope you're back for the election, which should be a dilly. I wish you'd start another blog that uses the statistics to explore motivations, contradictions, hypocrisies, and the effects of PAC money.

Anonymous said...

This is our loss. Hope you start back up for the general. Maybe readership would improve if you offered an email alert for new blog posts? There's a widget for that.

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans